Are you searching for the best way to develop relationships with your customers and an efficient process to deal with leads on your WordPress based website?
A CRM, i.e. a customer relationship management plugin, would be your best shot. Along with Software as a Service (SaaS) tools like Salesforce, you can also follow the WordPress plugin development approach. This can be done by using a CRM plugin dedicated to WordPress, taking away the need of learning a completely new interface just to deal with customer relationships.
We have compiled the best five WordPresscustomization services to cater to your CRM needs. These plugins offer you free as well as paid premium versions.
Let’s explore some great plugins to boost your customer relationships experience
WP ERP stands for WordPress Enterprise Resource Planning. With a portal that provides you with an elaborate CRM to deal with leads and network with customers as well as features that help you with accounting and Human resources (HR), this plugin offers you much more than other standard CRM plugins. The key features are as follows:
- Easy to navigate dashboard
- Unlimited contacts storage and advanced search options.
- Ability to send emails to your contacts directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Elaborate Activity log to easily keep track of calls, meetings, emails, and texts.
- A dedicated area to operate B2B (business-to-business) relationships.
- Options to add custom fields for collecting information along with contact importing tools.
- Offers integration with multiple helpdesks and eCommerce tools.
The WP ERP plugin is available for free at WordPress.org although its functionality can be increased by premium extensions ranging from $39 to $149.
HubSpot All-in-One marketing
HubSpot has made its mark as a well-liked CRM and inbound sales plugin.
But recently, HubSpot has been making consistent efforts to enter the WordPress plugin development space, which can be a good thing for you. The best aspect about HubSpot is the 100% free CRM functionality it offers along with a free carry over to the WordPress plugin.
- Contacts can be accessed your WordPress dashboard
- Offers Automatic syncs with all existing forms on your website
- HubSpot also lets you make forms using its drag and drop builder.
- Helps you show your forms as popups or create a live chat option for your website visitors.
- Gives you the tools to customise and automate your emails.
Hubspot’s core CRM tool comes free of cost, although you can purchase other marketing and sales services they offer.
WP-CRM is one of the most widely used WordPress CRM plugins. A great thing about this plugin is that it offers you everything for free. It might not be the fanciest CRM plugin, but it does offer you a host of features like:
- Helps you handle unlimited contacts along with custom fields to store additional visitor information.
- Uses advanced filter options to sort out specific contacts easily.
- Helps you collect leads using front-end forms.
- Assists you in creating custom email notifications for users.
- Makes it easier to view quantifiable data using charts
- Enables you to send multiple group messages and track user activity.
WP-CRM offers integration with WP-Invoice plugin but it doesn’t support third-party integrations.
UpiCRM is an excellent WordPress CRM plugin which is almost free. Similar to WP-CRM, it doesn’t come with a very user-friendly interface, but it does offer you a good CRM WordPress customization service. A unique feature helps you deal with leads from multiple sites. Other key features include:
- Helps you gather leads from multiple form plugins like Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, and others.
- Allows you to assign leads to specific users and send notification emails when a new lead is generated.
- Integrated dashboards to display key reports and KPIs.
- Enables you to track sources for leads with the help of UTM tags.
- Helps in setting up automatic actions based on triggers.
- Google Sheets integration add-on enables you to import leads from Google Sheets into UpiCRM.
Zero BS CRM
Zero BS CRM offers a free to use core plugin with more than thirty premium extensions that let you add more functionality to your CRM operations. Some other significant features it provides are as follows:
- Helps you make quotes, proposals and invoices and lets you view transactions per customer.
- Helps to organise sales funnel analytics, along with a dedicated client portal.
- Enables you to send emails directly from WordPress
- Lets you create your customised automation sequences.
- This plugin helps you integrate email marketing services like Mailchimp, ConvertKit etc along with WooCommerce, form plugins, lead generation tools, and payment systems like Stripe and PayPal.
As we have explored the best 5 plugins, how do you select the WordPress CRM plugin that suits you best? Though each plugin has its own advantages, you should choose the one which caters to your needs in the best way. You may decide between a highly flexible and extendable CRM or a WordPress-specific one according to the features explained in this article.