It wouldn’t be wrong to say the Microsoft outlook is the most secure communication service i9n the world. Microsoft Outlook does help us a lot in our daily office businesses like communicating with colleagues, sending emergency emails, and many other things without any difficulty. It even enables us to connect with our loved ones from anywhere in the world
However, sometimes it can really give you a lot of trouble. Like showing bugs and errors full of frustration. And when this happens, we often get very pissed off.
So if the same is the case with you that your outlook account is showing this error again and again, and you have not the slightest idea what to do about it, then worry no more, because we have brought to you some really effective methods to get rid of this error. So stick with us till the end.
The Reason that Causes this Error
Now before moving on directly to the fixing methods, wouldn’t it be much better to identify the reason behind this error. In this way, you would be able to avoid these errors before even facing them. So discussed below are the reasons that are the major cause of these errors.
- When not using a web application for outlook, then it may cause this error to occur, but only in rare cases, it will be better to always use any web application when dealing with Microsoft outlook.
- The installation of unprotected software can also result in this error, so try to avoid installing or downloading any type of software that is unsecure.
- Another major cause behind this error is accessing the outlook with multiple accounts. If you are using multiple accounts for your outlook, then there is a great chance that your PC would show this error, therefore, it is better to keep only one or two accounts at a time.
Methods of Fixing [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8]
Now let’s come to the methods of fixing this error. We are hopeful that these methods will work for you for sure as they have already been proven by numerous other users.
However, even after applying each of the following methods your problem is still as it is, then it is recommended for you to contact Microsoft helpline.
Now let’s start from the very first one to fix pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 error.
In the first method, you would have to follow these simple steps:
- First of all, clear all the cache and cookies so that all your data is renew.
- Once you have cleared all the cache, you must now close your outlook.
- Now close all the other multiple accounts also so that the process might be carried out better.
- After that, update your outlook and restart your PC
- Now, open the outlook and check whether the error has been fixed or not.
If the above-given method does not work, then you can try this one. In this method, you would first have to uninstall your outlook version.
Now install the latest version of MS outlook. Once the new version has been installed, open it and check for the fixation of error.
You can also use the auto-repair tool to fix pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 by following these steps:
- Visit control panel
- Select programs and features
- Click Microsoft application
- At the top select “edit” and then click “repair”
- This will likely repair your error automatically.