When it comes to the best email managing platforms, nothing can beat outlook. It is by far the most convenient and powerful source of communication.
Admit it, the most hectic part of your job in the office is sending, receiving, and managing the emails of your colleagues. But thanks to outlook, it has made the job ten times easier.
However, though the outlook has made our lives so much easier, it does gives us a little trouble too. And the biggest problem starts when our outlook starts to show some of the most annoying bugs and it seems almost impossible to cope with them.
Therefore in this article, we are going to share with you some of the easiest methods that you can use to fix one of the most irritating outlook errors which go by the code of [pii_email_a427253221614b6547d5], so buckle up!
What causes this Error to Occur?
Before jumping to the fixing method of [pii_email_a427253221614b6547d5], you should understand the reasons behind it so that you can avoid getting them the next time. The major reasons behind this error are:
- Too much load on your account. If your account is filled with thousands of unnecessary emails and data, then your outlook is more likely to show this error.
- If you have installed software that was not protected even though it didn’t carry any virus, your outlook will still start to show this error.
- The error can also occur when you are not using a web application or if you are accessing multiple accounts at the same time.
How to fix it?
Now, when it comes to the fixation of this irregular error, Microsoft has provided several different ways. However, today we are gonna discuss only a few of them which we have found to be more effective. So, let’s have a look below to solve this error.
Try Clearing Cache and Cookies
Clearing the cache and cookies often helps to solve this problem. And not only this problem, but it has also helped to fix many other errors. So make sure you have cleared all the cache and cookies of your account. Follow the steps below:
- Clear all the history of your Microsoft outlook.
- Now turn off your Microsoft outlook.
- Make sure to close all the extra accounts
- Now restart your PC.
- Check whether the error has gone or not.
- If this doesn’t help, you can try the next one.
Updating Outlook can Help
Another way of diminishing the error is to update your outlook. First, clear all the cache, then update the version of outlook you are using. After that restart the PC and check for the results.
Reinstall the Outlook
If the former does not help, then you can try again by reinstalling your outlook.
- First of all, uninstall your MS outlook by visiting the control panel.
- Now visit the official site and reinstall the outlook again.
- Once installed, restart your computer and open the outlook to check the fixation.
Get the Latest Version of Outlook
Another thing that matters is the version of outlook. Make sure you have the latest version. If you don’t have it, then uninstall the present one and visit the site to get the latest version of outlook 2020.
If none of the methods help, then you’ll have to visit the Microsoft official helpline.