Finding the perfect credit card when your credit is in the lower range is a task. Getting a card with a fair or bad credit history isn’t a piece of cake. But worry not, as OlloCards will prove to be a savior for you. This credit card will also offer you great rewards with the best service.
Ollo is a new credit card provider in the market.
This service was launched by a former executive of Banks like Capital One and Bank of America. It can be simply used for balance transferring and is best for people that have a not so good credit card history. Ollo is not probably targeting people with a bad credit range. As from its terms, it seems that it is specifically for consumers just below the rates and conditions of the prime market.
Types of Ollo Cards
Ollo is comparatively a new service provider and only allows you to sing up and register for two types of credit cards for now. These are:
- Ollo Platinum MasterCard
- Ollo Rewards MasterCard
Perks and Rewards
- It doesn’t contain some of the most common credit card fees or extra charges.
- You’ll not have to pay any Annual fee if you choose the ollo card.
- 0% APR rate for the first nine months for its consumers.
- This card also charges no fee for Foreign Transactions.
- It is a great card if you have an average credit that is between mid to high 600s.
- Ollo Cards have no penalty rate increases and no fee for return-payment.
- These cards have a 24.99% APR rate.
- These cards also don’t include the over-limit fee.
- MyOllocards have a US-based customer service that is best for the people in the US.
- Zero Fraud Liability and automatic line increasing.
- The Rewards MasterCard offers 2% money back on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and drugstores and 1% on everything else.
Eligibility Criteria at GetMyOllocard.com
Myollocard.com has a proper criterion for issuing credit cards to the costumers. Not anyone can apply for an Ollo credit card. You first have to meet all the terms and conditions like applying for a card at any other company. Now that you know there is no annual or foreign transaction fee, here are some other points for you to consider.
- Only people who are more than 18 years old are eligible for applying for the Ollo Platinum or Reward Card.
- You should have a social security number, a physical address, a US identity card, and an active bank account.
- You must not be involved in any kind of activity that is against the US Law.
- You should not have any other active Ollo Card.
- All payments must be made in US dollars.
Apply For Ollo Credit Card
Applying for the card is pretty easy. Once you fulfill the above-mentioned criteria and are eligible, you are a good top go. Ollo cards have two methods for registering for their services. These methods are explained below.
Online registration at www.ollocard.com
- Visit the link https://www.ollocard.com/
- You’ll be taken to the sign-in/login page of Ollo cards.
- There would be two blocks of username and password.
- As you don’t already have an active account, click the “enroll here” button just below that.
- A new link https://secure.ollocard.com/Enroll/Enroll will be opened.
- Fill the form there providing your name, SSN, and date of birth.
- Click the Next button and it’ll lead you to the other steps.
- Read the terms; set the settings and you’d be in.
- After that, you’ll get a tracking code to crack your credit card at getmyollocard.com
Ollo Credit Card Phone Number
If you want to get any further information or want to register yourself directly, here’s a quick way for you. Ollo MasterCard has made it convenient as they provide a service to register you by just a phone call. They have a toll free number 1-877-494-0021. Just make a call, provide all the customer information they’ll ask you and you’ll be all done. They’ll ask you for your full name, bank details, SSN, US id card number, date of birth, and address.
Activation at www.myollocard.com
As soon as you receive your card at your address, activate it by logging in at the Ollo card website. You can use any of these methods.
- Visit https://secure.ollocard.com/Activate/Activate
- Enter your name, SSN and date of birth.
- Next, fill your ollo card number and expiration date.
- You’ll be taken to the next link to provide your username and password.
- Fill the form and click the Activate button.
- You can now use it after it is activated
Activation through Phone Number
You can also can on their toll-free number 1-877-494-0021. Simply ask them to activate your card. Give them the card details and your username and password and your card would be activated in minutes.
Ollo Credit Card Payment Methods
Ollo has 30-day payments. Although it doesn’t have any penalty fee or over-limit fee, they’ll charge you a late fee. Ollo Rewards MasterCard has an annual fee of $39 while Ollo Platinum MasterCard charges a $0 annual fee. They both have a 24.9% APR rate.
Ollo cards have a very basic software and straightforward payment methods. You can pay online as well as through the mail. With all of this, they also have a number to contact them for payments.
Follow these steps to make your payments online.
- Go to ww.myollocard.com
- Log in to your account and go to the account settings.
- Next, go to the payments section.
- Provide bank name, credit card number, payment date and amount.
- Recheck all your information and proceed.
- You’ll receive a confirmation notification on your submission.
Ollo Credit Card Payment Number
You can just give them a call for your payments as well. Dial there number 1-877-404-0022. Provide your credit card number and you’ll be done with the payments. You can also get any other information about online payments from them.
Ollo Card – Pay My Bill through Mail
To mail in your payments, all you have to do is send your payment along with your full account number on the check. The mailing address is:
MyOlloCard.com Customer Support
Ollo has a very friendly customer care service. This support service is active 24/7 for their customers’ convenience. The service is fast and will help to solve any of your sign up or sign in, money balance or other problems.
You can send them your queries online at MyOllocard.com or visit https://secure.ollocard.com/Core/Home/ShowPage/CustomerService
They also have a customer support number 1-399-494-0020. If you are outside the US: Dial 1-516-224-5600
Moreover, you can write to them as well for any questions on the address given below:
Ollo Card Services P.O. Box 9222
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222