Visit americanexpress.com/confirmcard or call a toll-free number when you need to confirm receipt of your AMEX or American Express credit card.
AmericanExpress.com Confirm Card Quick Guide
- Call a toll-free number to confirm receipt of an American Express credit card
- The cardholder will be unable to use their card until confirmation is complete
- AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard is operated by the American Express Company
- Card confirmation is free and takes less than 20 seconds
- Most American Express credit cards require good to excellent credit
- The is for cardholders in the United States only (customers in Canada or Europe will need to visit a different activation portal)
American Express is a publicly-traded financial company that provides these electronic payment cards called the AMEX cards.
These payment cards are either charge cards or credit cards to consumers, individuals, or small business owners to set their finances. If you are someone who knows how to handle a credit card without putting up bad credit, you can easily manage an americanexpress.com/confirm card.
Being one of the oldest and most organized credit card provider companies, American Express.com always considers the ease of their customers. If you pay your due bills and annual fee on time, you will get showered with cashback, rewards, discounts on brands, and luxury travels. This company doesn’t demand anything else than the other credit card companies. However, you must have a good credit history in order to be eligible for an AMEX card confirmation.
The Best AMEX Cards
- American Express Platinum Card
- American Express Gold Card
- American Express Green Card
- AMEX Gold Rewards Card
Above mentioned are some of the best and most preferred cards from American Express. All the other offered credit, debit, gift, and charge cards have their own perks and rewards. Other AMEX cards include Blue Cash Preferred Card, Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Hilton Honors Ascend Card, Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card, and Hilton Honors Aspire Card
Perks And Rewards
American Express Platinum Card:
Annual fee $550 | 60,000 bonus points for spending $5,000 in the first 3 months | 2X membership rewards points on other eligible Amex Travel purchases | 1X membership rewards point on all other purchases | 5X membership rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or Amex Travel and prepaid hotels booked on Amex Travel
American Express Gold Card:
Annual fee | $250 | 35,000 bonus points for spending $4,000 in the first 3 months | 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or Amex Travel | 1X Membership Rewards point on all other purchases | 4X Membership Rewards points at restaurants and U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 spent annually)
American Express Green Card:
Annual fee $150 | 30,000 bonus points for spending $2,000 in the first 3 months | 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases | 3X Membership Rewards points on traveling and restaurants
Know Your Credit Score to Apply
No matter how good the American Express cards may seem, they are not for everyone. It means that you have to up your credit score game for getting in line for the AMEX credit and charge cards. Although American Express doesn’t really announce an exact credit score, you need a very good score to qualify for their cards. your FICO scores count a lot to make a stable credit history for you.
Remember that your payment history counts 35% for weighing on your credit score. So, always pay your fee and bills on time. You can also use a credit score calculator to check your score situation. To qualify for an American Express AMEX card, line of credit, or loan, your credit score should be between 700 to 850, which is quite high.
Apply for American Express AMEX Card
If you are satisfied that you have the right credit score and good credit history, then you are lucky. However, there are some other obligations and requirements to fulfill before applying.
- Your age must be 18
- No history of bad credit
- No bankruptcy history for the last 7 years
- No unpaid debts
How To Apply
- Go to www.amercianexpress.com
- Visit the cards section on the homepage.
- Choose the AMEX credit card or charge card you want to apply for.
- Click the “Apply Now” button below the selected card.
- You will be led towards an application page.
- Provide all your details including your full name, address, phone number, income, date of birth, and bank details.
- Save, review, and submit your information, and you will receive a confirmation notification that AMEX has received your application.
- You will be asked to send the required documents to AMEX on demand.
Register And Activate Online
As soon as you get lucky enough to be accepted by AMEX and receive the card through the mail, you will need to register and activate it. Below is the step by step procedure to get it done!
- Just like the application process, visit amercianexpress.com/confirmcard.
- On your card, you will see a 4-digit code. Enter it in the required field.
- Then, enter your 15-digit card code.
- Press the confirmation tab and voila, you are done with your amercianexpress.com card activation.
Activate Through Phone
If you don’t have internet access at your home, you can always call the customer support American Express, and activate your AMEX card on phone. Just dial 1-800-362-6033 and provide the representative with all the information required. Your amercianexpress.com/confirm card will be activated in no-time.
How To Pay For Your AMEX Charge Card
Once you start using your AMEX confirm card, don’t get along with the spending flow just because these cards don’t have a spending limit. Don’t forget that you have to pay for what you spend.
Maintaining your credit score through timely payments is important to qualify for a loan in the future. It doesn’t matter what payment method you choose as long as you are paying on-time.
Remember if you have a charge card, you will have to pay in full. However, you can pay the minimum due or a fixed percentage for a credit card payment.
Amex Mobile App
- Download the American Express application on your phone
- Log in to your account and select make a payment.
- Add the amount you have to pay.
- Check your remaining balance and the amount left payable if you are paying a minimum.
- Select your payment date and your bank name from the list.
- Confirm your details and submit.
- You will get a confirmation message in 24-36 hours after which you can check your credit in line.
- Enter your card details on www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Log in your account or register for a new account if you don’t have one.
- Navigate through the payment section and select whether you want to pay for debit, credit, or charge card.
- Enter your card’s id and your bank details along with the payable amount.
- Confirm and submit your payment
Have a look at the back of your card. You will see the phone number. You can place a call at this number to make a quick payment if you don’t have the AMEX application or internet access. The number is usually toll-free so that the call will be free from service charges. Just talk to the customer representative on the other side and provide them with all the required information. You will receive a confirmation the same day.
Having credit cards may seem all fun and nice, but maintaining them can give you a hard time. Before applying for any Amercianexpress.com charge card or credit card, make sure you do have any other credit cards pending for payments.
These cards are worth keeping if only you know how to get qualified for it. We hope that this article covers all that you need to know about AMEX cards.