Let’s be honest with each other. Not all of us Americans are Richie Rich neither any of us was born in a Royal family. We all live on a calculated budget and if anything happens a little bit off the calculation, our whole month is disturbed. We are always seeking ways that’ll help us save money. But the thing is, we all are humans. And because of this our heart desire material things.
So, to fulfill our all desires and also not to disturb our budget, the First Bank & Trust has bought Mercury Credit Card for us middle-market purchasers. It’s rather different than the credit cards you are holding in your hands. Though it’s unknown to the people because it is new, but it’s something that people really need.
This card, unlike most of the credit cards, requires no annual fee and is extremely affordable.
Types of Mercury Credit Cards
- Mercury Mastercard Credit Card
Perks and Rewards
- Offers $2,000 Credit limit without an annual fee
- Mercury Credit Card’s APR Rate is 26.40%
- Mercury Card allows you to use it at over 40 million different places as they are accepted worldwide.
- It also offers you $ 0 fraud liability in case you have lost your card or if the card is stolen.
- Mercury Credit Card’s app offers you easy access with eligible devices through fingerprint scans and FaceID.
- App also allows you to check your rewards, balance, Fico Score, communication preferences, notifications, and account balance.
- You can also manage your account and update your information while paying bills.
- And for its customer service, the mercury card offers you only one touch dialing if you need any help.
Eligibility Criteria for Mercury Cards
Being totally free of annual charges doesn’t mean that you can just go and bring your mercury credit card like a piece of cake. In fact, the company requires some qualifications eligibility criteria. If you are able to fulfill the company’s criteria, you can have your mercury master credit card. And before you go on thinking of having a Mercury Mastercard Credit card you should know these two important things: first, if you are going to do a balance transfer, you’ll have to pay either 4% or 5% on each transfer. Second, if you make a transaction from a foreign no-US bank then you’ll have to pay the 3% of the transaction amount.
So, if you think that you can manage these things, then let’s move on to its eligibility criteria and see if you are eligible or not:
- The cardholder must have a credit score Between 575 to 675.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old as it’s the legal age, however, the required age can also reach up to 21 years in some cases.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Mercury Mastercard credit card requires some basic information of its customers like physical address, identity card, social security number, bank accounts and annual income.
- When applying for mercury card, keep in mind that you shouldn’t be holding any criminal or unlawful records, otherwise, you may not be approved or their might some complexity occurs during the process.
- Finally, you must fulfill the income criteria given by the company.
Apply for Mercury Credit Cards
To apply for Mercury Mastercard Credit Card, you can choose either way:
Online https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/ register
If you want to apply for the card online, of course, first you’ll be needing internet access. If you have good internet access, then visit the above-given address. After that, follow these steps:
- Once you’ve entered the address, the screen will show you the page with two required field bars i.e. username and password.
- Because you are not registered yet, that’s why you won’t have any username or password. So click the register icon given below.
- Its new page https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/register/ will open.
- This page will require some of your basic information, you’ll have to fill it one by one.
- The first one will be your card or account number because you don’t have one, so skip this one.
- In the second required field, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- After that, enter your birth month and year.
- Once you’ve entered all this information, it will take you to another page, again fill the required information.
- Now you have successfully applied for your mercury credit card.
Mercury Credit card Phone Number (1-800-627-8372)
If your internet is not giving you enough signals, then don’t worry, you can also apply for the card over the phone. Just put all your documents in front of you. dial the above given Toll-Free number. They will ask you the same questions that were asked online. Just answer them precisely and you’ll apply for the card.
Activate At https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/
To activate your Mercury Mastercard Credit card online, first visit the above-given address, a page will open that’ll ask you about your username and password, now that you’ve already got your card in your hand, just enter the required fields and sign in. another page will open that’ll ask you the same questions you were asked before when applying for the card. Answer those questions and fill the information bars. You’ll have your mercury card activated.
Activation By Phone Number (1-800-627-8372)
You can also activate your mercury card via phone call. Just dial the mercury master card number, give them the required information and your card will be activated while you are still on phone.
Mercury Credit Cards Payment Methods
Of course, like every other card, on mercury Mastercard credit cards, you have to make your payments before the due date, otherwise, you’ll also have to pay the interest. Though everyone is able to make their payment on the due date but do you know what will happen to your APR if you couldn’t manage to make payments on the due date, it will increase up to 29% which is not good.
For their customer’s convenience, mercury credit cards have bought three really easy methods of making payments, so that even if you are stuck in a great problem and don’t have time to go and make the payment, you can easily pay your bill right from there.
Online Payment at https://www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/
For online payments visit the mercury Mastercard credit card page, there you will see an option of make a payment, click it, it will take you to the next page, enter your birth month and year, credit card number, social security number and other personal details. When all this is done, click continues and it will proceed with the payment process.
Mercury Card Payment by Mail
If you have a little extra time, you can also make your payment via sending a mail on the below-given address:
Card Services (also enter your full name and the last four digits of your account number
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Mercury Card Payment by Phone
If you have no access to your account at the moment or you don’t also have time to send a mail, then just simply make a call on the mercury card number that is 866-686-2158. The automated system of mercury card is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so you can easily make your payments on the call without any hustle.
Now feel relax as you won’t miss even a single card payment and nothing would damage your credit score.
Mercurycards.com Customer Support
Now at last, if you still have difficulty regarding the activation of your mercury card or if there is any problem in making the payments, you can reach for the mercury cards customer support that is available 24 hours for you.
You can seek help through the following means.
You can also view the most asked question on the FAQ page of mercury cards.