If you are a person who likes things managed and in control, the Discover it Credit card is the right card for you. There is a lot of debate going on this credit card due to its $0 annual fee.
This is something that no other credit card has ever offered. Not only that, the 0% intro APR rate makes it worth having a credit card.
Making payments, taking loans, emergency transactions, balance transfers, and finance management are some of the common needs of everyone. With Discover It credit cards, convenience comes in a pocket chip.
For 11 months on every purchase and 13 months on every transaction, there is no interest rate. Along with that, there is no over-limit or foreign transaction fee. What can be better than this?
Best Discover It Credit Cards
- Discover it® Cash Back
- Discover it® Balance Transfer
- Discover it® chrome
- Discover it® Miles
- Discover it® Student Cash Back
- Discover it® Student chrome
Perks And Rewards
Like every other credit card, the Discover it credit cards also offer plenty of cashback, benefits, and rewards to its users that are as follows:
- No annual fee.
- East to redeem cash rewards
- 5% cashback in certain bonus categories up to $1,500 each quarter (then 1%)
- Cashback match at end of your first year
- 1% cashback on all purchases
- Free FICO score check
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Discovercard.Com Credit Card
Make sure you fulfill the following requirements if you are planning to apply for a discover.com credit card.
- No recent negatives or a hard inquiry during the last six months.
- A credit score of at least 700 is required.
- A steady income with a low ratio of no more than 30% of unpaid debt.
- Your past payment history is clean and free from any fraud or delinquency.
- You must be 18 years of age with a physical address and US national citizenship.
Discover It Credit Card Application
- Open the official website of Discover it www.discover.com
- Click on the Credit Cards tab and you will open a new page.
- Click on the Apply now button that will direct you to https://www.discovercard.com/application
- An application form will be displayed.
- Choose your card design and continue with the next information.
- You will be required to enter your full name, address, residence type, city, state, zip code, date of birth, SSN, monthly income, and other financial details.
- Continue and agree to the terms and conditions after a careful read.
Status Check https://www.discovercard.com/application/checkStatus
If you have the right credit score and good credit history, you are quick to get approved. However, if you can wait to make your first Discover it credit card transaction, you can always track your card status through discovercard.com/application/checkStatus. Enter your social security number ad 5-digit zip code. Your card status will be shown to you.
Lucky you got your credit card in time. Now, It is time for its activation. To activate your Discover it credit card, you can use both online method and activation by calling.
- First, you will have to register your account card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/registration
- Enter your card number, issuing and expiration date, date of birth, and last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Continue and select a username and password for your Discover it account.
- Sign in your account and go to “Activate my card”. You can also do it without logging in.
- Fill up the required fields and continue with the procedure.
- You will instantly receive a confirmation message that your request has been submitted.
- Your card will be activated within 24 hours.
Activate Discover It Card By Phone
The customer care helpline number is available 24/7 around the week so that you can easily activate your credit card through the phone. Just dial (1-800-347-2683) and provide them with the information needed. Select a security key for your card transactions, and you are done.
Payment Methods Of Discover It Credit Card
You are given a 25-day grace period after you activate your Discover it credit card. After that late penalty fee will incur up to $37. So, make sure that you pay your bills in a timely manner o avoid such penalties.
- Sign in your account and lookup for the ‘make a payment’ section.
- Select your payment date and enter your bank details.
- Enter your credit card number, security code, and last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Select the payable amount and submit your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your payment has reached your credit card company.
- You can check your Discover it card balance to see how much is left to be paid for the next time.
By Phone 1 (800) 347-2683
Call the customer services at 800-347-2683. Follow the voice command and enter the last 4 digits of your credit card number. Enter your security code and the amount you want to pay. Remember that you can contact the Discover it customer support team 24/7.
If you want to talk to a customer support specialist, dial zero during the call to connect to a representative.
On Mailing address
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 6103
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
Customer Support Services
Outside the U.S.
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf
Customer Service – General Inquiries
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943
Discover Gift Cards
P.O. Box 52145
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2145