Oral Hygiene is essential, and People usually don’t take care of their endodontic needs, which
leads to further complications; foul odour, broken teeth are one of the most common dental
problems that many people face. With the rapid development of technology, the quality of
service and patient comfort has increased significantly. There are many modern treatments
available to treat bad breath and many other buccal cavity-related problems.
When one searches for the best Dental Implants in Melbourne for implants and many other
dental treatment plans, one will come across top-class dental clinics like Mulgrave Dental group,
which is equipped with top-notch equipment and world-class doctors.
History of Dentistry
Throughout history, there are signs of early age homo sapiens using lean tools to treat dental
problems. The history of odontology dates back to 6500 BC. Many skulls found in
archaeological sites show signs of the drilled tooth, or in some cases, removed wisdom tooth;
later, with the evolution of humans, dental problems were elevated, Toothache, tooth cavities
began to emerge more and more, and at that time lean tools were used to clean the infected
tooth or to eradicate the infected tooth.
Tools used in Ancient Dentistry
Many tools were used to treat dental problems, but the most common type of tools are made
using a flint material, which is a type of quartz. Thin filaments were used to clean the infected tooth.
A study conducted in the year 2017 on Neanderthal skulls, which were estimated to be around
130000 years shows signs of the drilled tooth, and some Fossils found in Slovenia show traces
of beeswax, which is believed to be used as a filling. Poppy seed milk is used to control pain as
poppy milk contains opioids, a narcotic used to prevent pain and treat insomnia.
Dentistry has evolved by leaps and bounds during the past 300 years. With the development of
anaesthesia in 1846, many complicated and painful endodontic treatments have become simple
to perform with little to no pain.
Different dental procedures help treat many dental problems; choosing the correct doctor and
clinic is the key; especially for treatments like dentures and implants, it’s essential to choose the
suitable material. For example, dental implants in Melbourne have many types of materials in
all price ranges that don’t leave a massive hole in the wallet.
Some of the most commonly practicezed dental treatments include:
- Root Canal: A root canal is an endodontic treatment performed by a dentist to save adecaying tooth by cleaning the canals inside the tooth’s root hence the name RootCanal.
- Dental implants: A surgical implant interacts with the jaw or skull to support dentalprosthetics.
- Dental bonding: A white composite denture is used to fill a broken or decaying tooth,usually performed on the tooth with small cavities.
- Tooth whitening: This is the most commonly used procedure; it is a very effective method to reduce the color of the teeth by a shade or two.
- Dental extraction: If a bad tooth cannot be saved, it must be removed From the dental alveolus. A board-certified Dentist performs it.
- Wisdom teeth removal and related problems: A board-certified odontologist will examine and proceed with the correct line of treatment or remove the wisdom teeth safely and gently.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin tooth-colored shells attached to the teeth to elevate the overall tooth appearance.
- Dental Restoration: Dental restoration, also commonly known as Fillings, is a procedure used by Dentists to fix the morphological structure and functioning of a damaged tooth.
With increasing popularity in Dental implants due to the comfort it offers and the painless
treatment professionally performed by odontologists. we believe you’ll choose the right clinic in
Melbourne to lift your smile.