You don’t need a reason to create anything in Minecraft, you just create it because you want to and also because Minecraft is the only platform that allows you to create a large variety of items that you desire.
Whether it is a small fishing rod or a majestic palace, you have the freedom to create anything. And one of those things includes a campfire, which is one of the most iconic items to give your house a perfect look.
However, most people often confuse the steps of making a campfire and end up making something else. So you must understand that in order to make a campfire, you have to follow the right steps. In this article, we have described the detailed process of making a campfire so that those who are finding it difficult can easily make it without any hassle. Now without any further ado, let’s begin.
Versions that Support Campfire
Before you start making a campfire, it’s important to ensure that the Minecraft version you are using fully supports the campfire, otherwise you won’t be able to make it. Below given additions are the ones that allow you to make a campfire whereas the ones that don’t are also discussed:
- Windows Edition
- Education Editions
- Java Edition
- Nintendo Edition
- Pocket Edition
- Xbox One
Apart from these, the version that does not supports campfire are:
- Xbox 360
- Wii U
Materials Required for Making Campfire
Now, to begin with, you’re gonna have to collect the following materials that are used in campfire creation. Let’s have a look at them:
- 3 Blocks of Wood or 3 Wooden Logs (just get any one of these two)
- 3 Sticks
- 1 coal or charcoals (only one of any two is needed)
How to Make Campfire in Minecraft – Step by Step Guide
Once you have gathered all the required materials for the campfire and kept them aside, no start making the campfire by following the given steps:
Step 1: First of all, open your crafting menus and build a crafting box so that you can have more grids. If you already have the crafting table, then you can skip this step.
Step 2: Now place the Crafting table on the ground and tap on it so that the interface appears on the screen.
Step 3: Make sure to choose the 3X3 grid of the crafting table so that all the materials can adjust properly.
Step 4: Once the grid is opened, start placing the items in the boxes according to the following instructions:
- At first, place one stick in the second box of the first row
- Now follow up by putting the second stick in the first row of the second box.
- After that, place coal or charcoal in the second box of the second row.
- Proceed by putting the last stick in the third box of the second row.
- In the end, place all the three wooden blocks in the three boxes of the last row.
Once you have placed all the items in their right positions, the campfire will appear on the screen in the empty box.
Step 5: drag the campfire to your inventory so that it can be activated and you can use it from here whenever needed.
Where can you Use Campfire in Minecraft?
A campfire is a hand item and can be used for a number of different tasks rather than just one. A few uses of campfire includes
- As a Heater: It can heat your house to provide a cozy feeling
- As a Light Source: It can also light up your place in the dark.
- To Collect Honey: scared of bees. No worry. Just place it near the beehive to collect the honey safely.
- To Cook Food: Last but not least, it is a great source to cook food. Just put any of the raw food you desire and it will get it cooked for you.